See also the Calendar
Main Worship Service
The 10:00 a.m. Sunday service, usually using the BAS, is for people of all ages. We provide Sunday School and Nursery throughout most of the year.
The music of this service strives to blend traditional and contemporary music. If you are interested in learning more about the music ministries and/or opportunities to participate, please contact Marilyn Williams.
The service is immediately followed by Coffee Hour, during which time Healing Prayer is offered. If you would like prayer for healing of any kind, we invite you to come up to the left side of the communion rail at the conclusion of the final hymn. We will have people there to pray for you.
Current Teaching Series:
Jesus in the MIdst of Small Groups
Our teaching series during the season of Epiphany (Jan. 6 to March 3) will center around Jesus' presence in the midst of small groups. Epiphany means "showing" or "revealing". Jesus reveals who he is to various groups of people. How does he show himself to the groups you hang out in and work with? Each Sunday we will have questions for you to use for deeper consideration of out gospel texts. These questions, taken from the Serendipity Bible, will be posted on the Sermon Audio page with each recorded sermon.
- Jan 6: Mt 2:1-12 – Jesus with the Wise Men
- Jan 13: Luke 3:15-17,21-22 – Jesus at His Baptism
- Jan 20: "Justice, only justice, you shall pursue" Deut 16:20, Hans Weichbrodt
- Jan 27: Luke 4:14-21 – Jesus in the Worshipping Community
- Feb 3: Luke 4:21-30 – Jesus Faces Opposition in Groups
- Feb 10: Luke 5:1-11 – Jesus Models Fishing for Small Group
- Feb 17: Luke 6:17-26 – Jesus Chooses His Holistic Small Group
- Feb 24: Luke 6:27-38 – Jesus’ Small Group Principles for Life
- March 3: Luke 9:28-36 – Transfiguration: Jesus with the Inner Circle
Schedule: January-March 2019
Boiler Room Prayer Time
You may join us for prayer and quiet meditation before the Sunday service from 9:30-9:55 am in the library. All are welcome to attend.