Take out your Bible and look up the scripture. Over the next week we invite you to sit down (by yourself or even better) with your small group, a friend, family member or soul-mate, and (think about) discuss the following questions:
- Why did Jesus raise Lazarus from the dead? (v. 42)
- How has God shown His care for you in difficult times in your life?
- What concerns you the most about dying?
- If you compared your spiritual life to Lazarus, where would you be (feeling ill, still in the grave, just being restored to life, alive but wrapped in grave clothes, alive and free of grave clothes)?
- How would you live your life differently if you were more confident in God’s love and power in your life?
Transformational Life With God
- In living your life, do you tend to walk more on the broad road or the narrow road (vv. 13, 14)?
- What make the broad road most tempting for you? What makes the narrow road difficult? Rewarding?
- How would you describe your spiritual foundation? What would you need to tear down in order to solidify it?
- How does the condition of your spiritual foundation compare to what it was like a year ago?
- What ‘building materials’ will you use in the coming weeks to build or maintain a firm foundation on “the Rock”?
Book Of 1st Peter
Book Of 1st Samuel
Book Of 2nd Peter
Book Of Acts
Book Of Ephesians
Book Of Galatians
Book Of Isaiah
Book Of James
Book Of Phillippians
Preacher: Bishop David Edwards
Preacher: Carolyn Westin
Preacher: Colin McDonald
Preacher: Coralie Losier
Preacher: Debbie Collicott
Preacher: Hans Weichbrodt
Preacher: John Paul Westin
Preacher: Jonathan Springthorpe
Preacher: Rebecca Ellis
Preacher: Reed Fleming
Preacher: Shawn Branch
Preacher: Terence Chandra
Series: Living Like Jesus
Series: New Life In Christ
Series: The 7 Gifts Of The Spirit
Series: The 7 Signs Of John's Gospel
Series: The 9 Fruit Of The Spirit
Series: Who Is This Jesus?